I will be welcoming clients back to the studio from Autumn 2020 but as you can imagine, my ways of working will be changing due to Covid 19.
If you are booked for a face-to-face appointment at the studio please read the below carefully prior to your visit to ensure we can both enjoy a relaxed, fulfilling and informative styling session together.
Personal Shopping & Wardrobe Consultation clients will receive a separate email outlining ways of working for these services.
What To Expect
Prior to your appointment you will be sent a health questionnaire, please complete this and send it back to me no later than 48 hours before your booking.
Please put your face mask on prior to entering the studio (one can be provided if needed)
Upon arrival at the studio you will:
- Be asked to leave everything in your car expect for your phone, keys & any specific items of clothing I've asked you to bring
- I will check your temperature upon arrival with a hands-free thermometer
- Everyone will be asked to wash their hands upon entering the studio
- You will be asked to place your keys and phone in a tray & if possible these should be left there until the end of your appointment
- Bottled water & wrapped biscuits will be available. If you would like to bring any other drinks or snacks with you, you are welcome to do so
My commitment to you:
- The studio will be thoroughly cleaned & disinfected between each client - no more than two clients will be booked at the studio on any one day
- I will wash my hands upon your arrival & at regular intervals throughout your session
- I will wear a visor at all times and where 1m+ social distancing is not possible I will also wear a mask
- I will operate a track & trace system for all my clients & will immediately inform you if anybody has reported Covid 19 symptoms to me who has been to the studio (or for whom I have conducted a personal shop or wardrobe weed) up to three weeks prior to your appointment
Your Commitment To Me
Everyone who visits the studio will be expected to follow the above guidelines, in addition I would ask you...
- To answer your health questionnaire truthfully & send this back to me in a timely manner
- Attend your appointment alone & arrive on time (if you arrive early please wait in your car until your appointment time)
- To inform me immediately if you experience any Covid 19 symptoms up to a month after your appointment
- To let me know as soon as you are able if you need to postpone your appointment due to local lockdown, the onset of Covid 19 symptoms or the requirement to quarantine due to travel in restricted areas
- To launder any clothes you bring into the studio immediately prior to your appointment
A Word About Deposits
A deposit of £50 per session is still required to secure your styling appointment.
However, I am waiving my usual 72 hour notice period & allowing anyone who has to postpone their session at short notice due to any Covid related occurrences to rearrange for a date up to one year from their original booking date.