From Monday 19th July 2021, Covid restrictions are easing in the UK but some measures will be staying in place a little longer at the Style Studio.
If you are booked for a face-to-face appointment please read the below carefully prior to your visit to ensure we can both enjoy a relaxed, fulfilling and informative styling session together.
Personal Shopping & Wardrobe Consultation clients will receive a separate email outlining ways of working for these services.
What To Expect
Prior to your appointment you will be sent a health questionnaire, please complete this and send it back to me no later than 48 hours before your booking.
Face masks are no longer mandatory & I will not be asking clients to wear them whilst they are with me at the studio. However, if you would like to wear one this is of course absolutely fine. I will continue to wear a visor throughout your session.
My commitment to you:
- The studio will be thoroughly cleaned & disinfected between each client - no more than two clients will be booked at the studio on any one day
- A freshly laundered towel and draping cape (for colour consultations) will be provided for each client
- I will wash my hands just prior to your arrival & sanitise/wash them at regular intervals throughout your session
- I will wear a visor at all times
- If I, or any member of my household, is experiencing Covid symptoms or isolating due to coming into contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid 19, I will inform you as soon as possible and rearrange your appointment
Your Commitment To Me
Everyone who visits the studio will be expected to follow the above guidelines, in addition I would ask you...
- To answer your health questionnaire truthfully & send this back to me in a timely manner
- Attend your appointment alone & arrive on time (if you arrive early please wait in your car and drop me a text)
- To inform me if you test positive for Covid 19 up to a week after your appointment
- To let me know as soon as you are able if you need to postpone your appointment due to the onset of Covid 19 symptoms or the requirement to isolate for any reason
A Word About Deposits
A deposit of £50 per session is still required to secure your styling appointment.
However, I am waiving my usual 72 hour notice period & allowing anyone who has to postpone their session at short notice due to any Covid related occurrences to rearrange for a date up to one year from their original booking date.