A Make-Up and Styling workshop with Lauren Rippin and Anna Mewes giving you the knowledge and tools to help you look and feel your fabulous best every day.
If you have a wardrobe full of clothes but nothing to wear, feel you’ve lost your mojo with makeup or just want some advice from the experts on how to dress your best and enhance your everyday make-up look, then this workshop is for you!
Join make-up artist Lauren Rippin and personal stylist Anna Mewes as they open up and share their secrets of what to wear from head to toe.
This is a day completely dedicated to getting you looking and feeling amazing.
This exclusive workshop is being held in a private room at Betty’s in Harrogate and is open to a limited number of people.
This full-day workshop will give you the opportunity to learn:
- The secret to creating a signature style
- Your best clothing colours and how to wear them
- Your body shape and how to dress to flatter and feel fabulous
- How to get your skin looking and feeling incredible all year round
- Daytime makeup for everyday wear
- How to create glam and smokey eyes or a pop of colour for those special occasions
FOR FULL DETAILS AND TO BOOK YOUR TICKETS CLICK HERE
You’ll leave this fun and informative day with new skills to use the make-up you already own, as well as some 'insider tips' on what to buy and how to wear it. You'll have bags of knowledge and advice on what clothing works for you, a full face of fabulous make-up and a spring in your step!